Ghanaian giants Asante Kotoko will face Coton Sport of Cameroon in the playoff round of the 2019 CAF Confederation Cup.
The Porcupine Warriors reached this stage of the competition with a 2-1 aggregate victory over Kenyan side Kariobangi Sharks.
Coton Sport, on the other hand, dropped into the Confederation Cup after exiting the Champions League at the hands of Egyptian side Ismaily.
Kotoko will travel to Cameroon for the first leg on the weekend of 11th to 13th January before hosting Coton Sports in the second leg in Kumasi a week later.
The winners in the playoffs will progress to the group stages of the competition.
Kotoko last played in the group stages of the competition in 2008.
African Confederation Cup play-offs draw
- Gor Mahia (KEN) v New Star (CMR)
- Al Ahly Benghazi (LBA) v NA Hussein Dey (ALG)
- Al Hilal (SUD) v Mukura Victory (RWA)
- Nkana (ZAM) v FC San Pedro (CIV)
- Coton Sport (CMR) v Asante Kotoko (GHA)
- Zesco Utd (ZAM) v Kaizer Chiefs (RSA)
- Stade Malien (MLI) v Petro Atletico (ANG)
- Raja Casablanca (MAR, holders) v African Stars (NAM)
- Renaissance Berkane (MAR) v ASC Jaraaf (SEN)
- CS Sfaxien (TUN) v Vipers SC (UGA)
- Zamalek (EGY) v Ittihad Tanger (MAR)
- Kampala Capital City Authority (UGA) v AS Otoho (CGO)
- Bantu (LES) v Enugu Rangers (NGR)
- Al Nasr (LBA) v Salitas (BUR)
- Jimma Aba Jifar (ETH) v Hassania Agadir (MAR)